Monday 15 September 2014

THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK






Rosemarie Parse of Theory of Human Becoming (1981-1998) focuses on understanding the patient’s unique perspectives. Human Becoming Theory reflects that unity of the construct man-living health, which is still the focus of the theory. Parse’s theory is grounded in human science. The theory in is rooted in the belief that “humans participate with the universe in the concretion of health” Human beings are free to choose alternative ways for their meaning of health. Individuals are viewed as holistic beings who are ever changing, and indivisible. The essence of Parse’s theory is embedded in meanings, patterns in relationships, and in hopes and dreams. The goal of research guided by human becoming theory is to understand human experience.

An Overview of Parse's Theory of Human Becoming focuses on the human-universe-health process that Parse regard as the principal "phenomenon of concern for the discipline of nursing .The purpose of Parse's theory is to offer a comprehensive nursing model that provides an alternative to the medical model, but also focusing on themes that Parse believes should be the focus of nursing, such as the themes of rhythm and transcendence


Strengths

- Differentiates nursing from other disciplines Practice 

- Provides guidelines of care and useful administration 
- Useful in Education Provides research methodologies Provides framework to guide inquiry of other theories (grief, hope, laughter, etc.)


Weaknesses


- Research considered to be in a “closed circle” Rarely quantifiable results 

- Difficult to compare to other research studies, no control group, standardized questions, etc. 
- Does not utilized the nursing process/diagnoses Negates the idea that each person engages in a unique lived experience 
- Not accessible to the novice nurse Not applicable to acute, emergent care



References:


https://faculty.unlv.edu/gulliver/SelfTranscendence/Images/SELF-TRANSCENDENCE%20MODEL.jpg
www.studymode.comwww.books.google.ph
www.books.google.ph

4 comments:

  1. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <<Investing online on the cryptocurrency market has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything and even getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! 
Reach out to him through Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com ,Telegram: bernie_fx or WhatsApp +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

    ReplyDelete